sábado, 30 de maio de 2009

READ & REPLY A.S.A.P

Dear Friend,

Good Day, My name is Mr. Song Li le I am the credit officer in Hang Seng
Bank, Hong Kong. I have a business proposal in the tune of $19.5m, after
the successful transfer, we shall share in ratio of 30% for you and 70%
for me.

Should you be interested, please contact me through my private email (
mrsonglileprv@yahoo.com.hk) so we can commence all arrangements and I will
give you more information on how we would handle this project.

Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the
following for documentation purpose:
(1)Full names:
(2)Private phone number:
(3)Current residential address:
(4)Occupation & Profession:
(5)Age & Sex:

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Mr. Song Li le

Netasia WebMail

Sem comentários: